- The perfect addition to any cook kit plus this spoon weighs next to nothing, only .64oz
- Constructed of durable BPA Tritan-plastic and anodized aluminum
- Long handle keeps your fingers clean when eating directly from dehydrated meal pouches
- The handle is made of hard-anodized aluminum
- The spoon itself is made of Tritan
- Practical cooking tool for outdoor living
The Primus Long Spoon is made of Tritan-plastic and hard anodized aluminum. It is the perfect utensil to have for cooking on a hunt. The long handle ensures that your fingers are away from the boiling liquid while stirring and keeps your fingers clean while eating directly from a hot Mountain House or Peak Refuel meal after a long day on the mountain.
Hard-anodized aluminum alloy and BPA free Tritan-plastic