** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.GOHUNT Highlights
- Non Slip silicone waistband so layers won’t come untucked and has a built-in belt to keep things tight
- Specialized cut just for extra comfort while seated so you’ll able to sit longer
- Pants loaded with features that are made to be worn too, from, and while in the stand or blind
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- Cargo pockets and zippered security pocket for quick, quiet access to stowed essentials
- Weighs 1lb 8oz in a size large
- Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Equinox Pant is the perfect high-performance pant for long days in the blind. Ideal for the hunter who needs breathable comfort for both the approach and the sit. The stretch-woven polyester construction moves with you, preventing snags while scrambling to and from the stand and the cut is tailored for comfort in the seated position so you can wear them well until the leaves start to fall.
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure your natural waist, which is the narrowest part of your abdomen, between your ribcage and hips. Stand relaxed while measuring.
For hip circumference, measure around your fullest point, approximately 8” below your natural waist.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space
||Quick-Dry Woven 4-Way Stretch Nylon|
|Warranty||Warrantied against manufacturer defects|