** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Apex Hoody Size
|Sleeves run short
- The Traverse Cold Weather Hoody is designed for periods of low exertion in cold weather
- High-loft Berber fleece backer traps body heat making it a great mid-layer late-season piece or an everyday wearable outer layer on early hunts
- Packed with features including, chest pocket, hood with integrated built-in face mask, and a DWR finish to shed light precipitation
- Weight: 27.17 oz - Size: L
- High gauge knit face and polyester spandex blend make it quick and comfortable
- OPTIFADE™ concealment effectively breaks up your form for close encounters in the field
- Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Traverse Cold Weather Hoody is a key piece for regulating body temperature during periods of low exertion. It’s a perfect piece for long glassing sessions or ambush hunting from a blind or treestand. The high loft Berber fleece backer traps body heat while the polyester-spandex blend face makes it ultra-quiet, comfortable, and water-resistant. Two zip hand pockets are perfect for loose gear or keeping your hands warm on a cold-weather hunt. Lastly, the integrated stretch face mask deploys easily for total concealment.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.