** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
- Gore-tex Infinium with Windstopper technology keeps you warm even on the longest sits in the stand
- Full-length side zips allow you to dump heat in warm weather and make for easy on/off while wearing boots
- Strategically located quiet-snap cargo pockets are positioned for easy access from a seated position.
- Proven Elevated II camo pattern provides excellent concealment for hunters sitting in an elevated position
- Adjustable no-buckle suspenders keep the bib in place without interfering with your weapon
- Durable water repellent finish resists light precipitation
Built for the varying weather conditions found throughout the whitetail season, the Stratus Bib is 100% windproof and deadly silent. The GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER® membrane is placed between a silent micro-fleece shell and a warm breathable micro-grid fleece interior that provides windproof warmth on the windiest days. Full-length side zips are easy on/off and permit a quick way to dump heat in and out of the stand. Low-profile adjustable no-buckle suspenders and silent snap cargo pockets provide easy access to essentials when in a seated position.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||31" - 33"
||34" - 37"
||38" - 41"
||42" - 45"
||46" - 49"
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.