** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
||Mountain Pant Size|
|Trail||6'2"||190 lbs||33 Tall|
|Brandon||6'1"||235 lbs||36 Tall|
|Brady||6'5"||185 lbs||33 Tall|
- The Mountain Pant was designed to deliver the highest performance in the widest range of conditions from chasing September bugles to the last day of the rifle season
- Removable knee pads offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in Arizona, or field dressing an animal
- This pant was built to be durable, breathable, and harder-working so that when you’re trudging uphill, you can focus on the hunt
- Weighs 1 lb 10.2 oz - size 36 R
- Made with a durable 4-way stretch woven polyester
- Durable water repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Mountain Pant is – hands down – the Swiss knife of big game pants. Designed to deliver the highest performance in the widest range of conditions from chasing September bugles to the last day of the rifle season. As the name implies, the Mountain Pant will be your go-to across multiple seasons and pursuits.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
Pant Sizing (Inches)
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
PERFORMANCE FIT - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
|Weight||1 lb 10.2 oz - 36 Regular|
|Material||4-Way Stretch-Woven Polyester|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Warrantied against manufacturer defects|
This is definitely my new go-to pant for spring, fall, and early winter outings. It’s a little cold for cold winter outings though. Otherwise this would be my year round pant
Husband got a pair last year for Christmas and loved them so bought him another pair this year
My second pair… first pair a solid color & the other Sub Alpine… perfect for later season hunts. Durable material along with the athletic fit.
They are a good pair of pants wear them elk hunting up and down the mountain they hold up great and are comfortable
Just got back from my September antelope hunt in Wyoming. These Pants are now one of my favorite pieces of gear. Love the fabric. Love the versatility. I will easily be able to run these pants on my early October elk hunt and beyond. This won't be my only pair of Mountain Pants in my gear drawer.