** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Mountain Jacket Size
- The Mountain Jacket is quiet, fully windproof, and much lighter than traditional softshell jackets
- OPTIFADE™ concealment effectively breaks up your form for close encounters in the field
- The Mountain jacket is an excellent option as an early-season outer layer or a late-season layering piece
- Weighs 11.3 oz - size Large
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® brushed polyester face, and polyester brushed tricot interior
- Durable water repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Sitka Mountain Jacket may be one of the most underrated pieces in their impressive list of gear. Weighing in at only 11.3 oz, the Mountain Jacket is deadly quiet, fully windproof, and weather-ready to stand up to light rain and snow. The 3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER and the DWR face treatment make it a great choice for an early-season high country adventure or a mid-layer on late-season hunts. The drop hem offers additional protection while glassing. Two zippered hand pockets are great for warming your hands and the chest zip pocket keeps your phone or other loose gear close. The Mountain Jacket is your go-to softshell hunting jacket; light enough to pack and offering wind and weather protection.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.