** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Merino Core Lightweight Half-Zip Size
- An excellent option for early-season hunts through high-output late-season jaunts
- Merino wool is excellent for moisture-wicking, breathability, and odor control
- Great as a stand-alone top layer or when used in combination with additional layers
- Weighs 5.8 oz - size Large
- 85% 120 gram 17.5 Micron Merino/ 15% Nylon Core-Spun Blend
- OPTIFADE™ concealment effectively breaks up your form for close encounters in the field
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Merino Core Lightweight Half-Zip features premium 17.5-micron merino wool spun around a nylon core, creating a high-performance next-to-skin layer that combines the comfort, warmth, moisture management, and natural odor control of merino with the durability and elasticity of nylon. Because of its high heat-to-weight ratio and breathability, this layer is an excellent choice for a wide range of temperatures and activity levels.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.