** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Kelvin Lite Down Jacket Size
||Runs a little small
- Incredible weight-to-warmth ratio
- 900 fill down provides unparalleled warmth
- Synthetic fill used in strategic areas along the arms and lower back to prevent moisture issues
- Weighs 1 lb 1 oz - size Large
- Two-way stretch nylon face
- 900 fill PrimaLoft® Gold Down Blend
- OPTIFADE™ concealment effectively breaks up your form for close encounters in the field
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Kelvin Down Lite Jacket is the go-to mid-season piece where warmth and packability are key. Lightweight, compressible 900 fill Primaloft® Gold insulation delivers amazing warmth-to-weight. The jacket packs down into its own zippered hand pocket and fits anywhere in your pack. A fully-featured hood offers shelter from the elements and keeps you in the woods longer.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.