** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Kelvin Lite Down 3/4 Pant Size
- The Kelvin Lite Down 3/4 Pants were designed to fit just below the knee pads and above your boot to reduce bulk in your pack
- Made for mid-season hunts where warmth and packability are key
- A built-in nylon belt allows for a customized fit every time
- Lightweight coming in at 14 oz - size Large
- Insulation includes 900 Fill Primaloft Gold down blend and 60 grams of Primaloft Gold Active Insulation in the seat
- Two 7/8 length side zips
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Kelvin Lite Down 3/4 Pant is an insulating pant for mid-season hunts where warmth and packability are key. It’s lightweight, compressible 900 fill Primaloft® Gold insulation delivers amazing warmth-to-weight and is paneled in the seat, a high compression zone, to manage moisture and warmth. The side zippers allow for easy on/off without removing your boots. These pants were designed to fit just below your knee pads and above your boot to reduce bulk in your pack. Another unique aspect of this pant is its built-in nylon belt which allows for a customized fit every single time.
Men's Sizing Guide
Pant Sizing (Inches)
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.