** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Jetstream Jacket Size
- One of the original SITKA Gear designs, the Jetstream Jacket was built for active and rugged mountain pursuits in cold, wet weather
- Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane
- Made with an articulated fit, this jacket delivers a maximum range of motion with minimal bulk
- Made with a durable water repellent finish which resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- 2 zippered chest pockets to keep small essentials like your rangefinder and GPS close at hand
- Weighs 25.43 oz - size Large
- Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
A workhorse of a softshell, the Jetstream Jacket features strategically located seam lines to shed water while a GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER® laminate will stop heat sapping winds while moving sweat and moisture through the system to keep you focused on the hunt. This jacket was designed to keep the active hunter in mind. It’s the jacket that breathes well, blocks wind, repels rain and snow, and does not inhibit movement when you're on the mountain.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.