** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
- Specifically designed for the whitetail hunter in a tree, every pocket and feature will make you more effective in the field
- Dedicated range-finder pocket with tie off allows you to silently get your range when that monster buck walks in
- Insulated hand muff allows you to keep your hands warm without wearing gloves that could mess with your shot
- Extremely quiet with a water repellent finish
- Harness port in the back allows you to stay safe and warm, keeping your harness mounted closer to your body
- The honeycomb channels in the jacquard microfleece insulation help transfer heat throughout the jacket
- Warranty - Manufacturer defects
Using a revolutionary diagonal full-zip to allow a cozy hand muff, the Fanatic Lite is a silent, fully featured tool for mid-season sits. The durable high gauge face fabric is bonded to an air-permeable honeycomb jacquard Micro-Fleece to allow breathability and remarkable noise reduction. A front storage pocket, rangefinder pocket with tie-off, and safety harness pass-through port keep you and your necessities comfortably in place.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
How to Take Your Measurements
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.