**Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
- Built in hand muff pocket allowing you choice of not wearing gloves and making more accurate shots
- Waist offers a customizable and adjustable fit
- Suspender systems does not create pressure points or places of wear
- Perfect bib for any cold day to keep you warm and can dump heat on the warmer days
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- The honeycomb channels in the jacquard microfleece insulation help transfer heat throughout, while the durable high-gauge knit face fabric keeps you imperceptibly quiet
- Weighs 2 lbs 8.5 oz
Warranty - Manufacturer defects
Breathable enough for the afternoon heat, with just enough warmth for the sunrise snap, the new Fanatic Lite Bib specializes in all-day, early-season sits. The ultra-quiet hexagonal grid fleece construction purges excess heat, while full 2-way side zips allow additional venting and make for easy on-and-off. The Quantum adjustable suspenders maintain the correct elevation without the buckles that cause hotspots under your harness.
Men's Sizing Guide
Pant Sizing (Inches)
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.