** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
- The perfect warm-weather shirt or moisture-wicking base layer for any season
- Mesh pits offer added ventilation where it’s needed most
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes the odor caused by sweat
- Silent snap button-up design allows for easy layering
- Articulated sleeves ensure clean and quiet draw cycles
- Durable water repellent finish stands up to light precipitation
Optimized for warm weather performance, the ESW Shirt features a lightweight stretch polyester in the body and arms for a quiet draw, silent snaps for quiet layering, mesh pits for ventilation, and complete Permanent Polygiene® Odor Control Technology throughout. The ESW Shirt will be a reliable tool for the whitetail hunter and can be worn on its own in the heat or as a foundation for layered insulation as autumn sets in.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
How to Take Your Measurements
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
||54 - 57"
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.