** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
- Angled thigh vent to keep you cool and storage pockets to keep necessities close
- Quick-release waist belt included to cinch your pants down keep them in place
- Perfect insulated mid season pant that’s loaded with features and stretch to be extremely comfortable
- Tapered leg design
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Weighs 1 lb 5.9 oz (large)
Warranty - Manufacturer defects
The Equinox Midi pant is the perfect season extender as a mid-layer when worn under your outerwear and doubles as a ultra-quiet stand alone pant during cool mid-season hunts.
Men's Sizing Guide
Pant Sizing (Inches)
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.