** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
- A versatile fleece that is great as an outer layer for colder seasons or a warm mid-layer when the temperature dips
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish resists light precipitation
- This fleece jacket looks great around town and functions just as well on tough backpack hunts
- The wicking back fabric moves sweat and moisture away from the body
- Single chest pocket offers easy storage for calls or other necessities
- The product is Standard Fit, designed to be layered for versatility
The Sitka Dry Creek Fleece Jacket is the perfect layering piece for deer and elk hunting or around town on cool fall and spring days. It wicks moisture and provides warmth as a mid-layer or it can be worn as a stand-alone outer layer. The Dry Creek will keep you comfortable and focused on the task at hand, whether that is a high-pressure hunt or working in the garage. The DWR and overprint on the face deliver added durability for the abuses of hard work. This fleece is a functional, technical piece that looks great too.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.