** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
- Incredibly quiet while still remaining 100% waterproof
- Breathable 3-layer Gore-Tex construction keeps you from overheating or sweating while you ride out the storm
- Fitted forearms and shoulders reduce string contact and allow maximum range of motion as you draw your bow
- Elevated II camo pattern is perfectly designed for deer hunters in elevated positions
- Sculpted, fully adjustable hood seals out moisture and moves with you without impairing peripheral vision
- Safety harness pass-through allows you to wear the jacket over your harness without interfering with the hood
Warranty - Manufacturer defects
Typical rain gear is notoriously noisy, which is a nonstarter in close range encounters with the buck you’ve been patterning all year. The Downpour Jacket solves this problem with a 100% waterproof and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric featuring a soft, brushed face that keeps you deadly silent in the tree stand. Whitetail-specific features include a waterproof harness pass-through port that allows you to wear your jacket over the harness without interfering with the hood.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
||54 - 57"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.