** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Dew Point Pant Size
- Sitka’s lightest rainpants are perfect for taking into the backcountry
- Adjustable nylon web belt
- C-knit backer for increased comfort and durability
- Two ⅞ length side zippers to easily get them on and off without taking your boots off
- Weighs just 10.5 oz
- 100% waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex 3-layer laminate
- Micro-taped seams for weather protection with minimal bulk
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Sitka Dew Point pant is Sitka’s lightest rain gear that is built for the backcountry. With 3-layer laminate Gore-Tex and micro taped seams, the Dewpoint pant is 100% waterproof while maintaining breathability. Featuring a C-knit backer this jacket is extremely durable and comfortable. With ⅞ length, size zips you can easily get these pants on and off without taking your boots off for those quick mountain thunderstorms.
Men's Sizing Guide
Pant Sizing (Inches)
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.