Sitka Delta Zip Waders
Why we like this product
- Lightweight, warm and durable LaCrosse insulated boots add warmth and agility when trudging through the muck and are attached to the wader with advanced heat-activated technology for a strong and streamlined joint
- YKK AQUASEAL Zipper is a durable and completely waterproof zipper in the center of the waders that makes it easy to get in and out of the waders
- The shins and knees of the waders have been reinforced with a rugged foam pad to endure the abuse of breaking the ice and busting through the brush
- A streamlined suspension system eliminates cumbersome buckles and makes custom fitting lightweight and easy to use and does not impede shouldering your rifle
- Two water-resistant zippered storage pockets provide easy access to store essentials
- High handwarmer pockets are positioned to shed water away from the pocket and provide easy access to keep hands warm and ready
***GOHUNT Staff recommends ordering these waders true to size when using the sizing chart & guide below.***
GOHUNT Staff Waders Profile
|Name||Shirt Size||Wasit Size||Inseam||Shoe Size||Wader Size|
|Adam||Medium||30"||30"||8||Medium 9 Boot|
|Bryan||Medium/Large||34"||30"||10.5||Medium 10 Boot|
|Garrett||XX-Large||38"||34"||12.5 EE||X-Large 13 Boot|
The Sitka Delta Zip Wader is the only GORE-TEX Waterfowl Wader on the market. The versatile Delta Zip Wader can be worn across the gamut of waterfowl hunts and features a completely waterproof YKK AQUASEAL Zipper. The full-length design of the zipper makes it easy to get the waders on and off. Sitka and Lacrosse worked together to create a boot design exclusively for the Delta Zip Wader. These boots are very warm, durable, and easily replaced when the time comes. The shins and knees are reinforced with a rugged foam pad to endure years of abuse from breaking the ice and busting through the brush. The Delta Zip Wader is 100% serviceable making it a game-changer for waterfowl hunters across all flyways, climates, and conditions.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
|Medium||39" - 41"||31" - 33"||31" - 32"||8, 9, or 10|
|Large||42" - 45"||34" - 37"||32" - 33"||9, 10, 11, 12, or 13|
|X-Large||46" - 49"||38" - 41"||32" - 33"||10, 11, 12, or 13|
|XX-Large||50" - 53"||42" - 45"||32" - 33"||10, 11, 12, or 13|
How to Take Your Measurements
CHEST MEASUREMENT - Take measurements under the armpits, around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
WAIST MEASUREMENT - Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
INSEAM MEASUREMENT - In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want the pant to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
|Weight||8 lbs 3.1 oz (Medium / 10 Boot)|
|Material||GORE-TEX Pro laminate, YKK AQUASEAL Zipper, Lacrosse Insulated boot, and reinforced rugged foam|
|Manufacturer Warranty||100% Serviceable
Sitka Delta Zip Waders
Built by GOHUNT
Our latest must-have gear, perfect for use at home and in the field.
GOHUNT Pumpkin Patch Vest
GOHUNT Flush T-Shirt
- Military Green
GOHUNT Bowhunt America T-Shirt
GOHUNT Hunting AF T-Shirt
- Lt. Olive
- Heavy Metal
GOHUNT Lost Trophy T-Shirt
- Stonewash Green
- Antique Gold
GOHUNT Rut T-Shirt
- Warm Gray
GOHUNT Titanium Mug
GOHUNT Ultralite Nalgene 48oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle
GOHUNT Classic 28 oz BlenderBottle
GOHUNT Approach Hoodie
GOHUNT Hydra Hat
- Rugged Hazel
- Ops Camo
GOHUNT Ammo Wallet
- Blaze Orange
WHY SHOP WITH GOHUNT?
Get your gear within 2-5 business days.
Gear curated by our staff of expert hunters,
stocked only with the items we use and trust.
Questions about the right gear for you?
Order issue? We’ve got you covered.