** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Core Midweight Zip-T Size
- An excellent option for early-season hunts through high-output late-season jaunts
- Synthetic materials dry extremely quick
- Great as a stand-alone top layer or when used in combination with additional layers
- A half-length zipper provides easy temperature control
- Weighs 10 oz - size Large
- Quick-Dry, Midweight Comfort Stretch Fleece (96% Polyester/4% Elastane).
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Core Midweight Zip-T features quick-drying comfort stretch mid-weight fleece and a high-zippered neck to keep your active body temperature regulated as the thermometer rises or plummets. Permanent Polygiene Odor Control Technology and a low-profile flatlock seam construction make this a versatile next-to-skin layer for a wide range of conditions and activity levels.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.