** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
- The Core Lightweight Crew SS is the next-to-skin layering foundation for all seasons
- With short sleeves and a low-profile crewneck, this is a great base layer or a stand-alone piece for early season hot weather hunts
- The fabric wicks moisture well, dries quickly, and will not stink over days of hunting due to the Polygiene Odor Control Technology
- Only weighs 4.1 oz (size large)
- Low-profile flatlock seam construction makes it comfortable even with a pack on
- Comfort stretch knit (100% polyester) fabric
The Sitka Core Lightweight Crew SS (short sleeve) is built to be your next-to-skin baselayer for every season. In addition, it’s the perfect stand-alone layer for those early August spot and stalk archery deer or antelope hunts. Available in both Optifade Subalpine and Open Country camouflage patterns, it’s designed for close encounter spot and stalk and ambush-style hunting. With a drop-tail design, the Sitka Core Lightweight shirt provides coverage and a comfortable fit. The 100% polyester fabric is quick-drying, lightweight, and will not stink over days of hard hunting due to the Polygiene® Odor Control Technology which neutralizes odor caused by sweat. This baselayer works hard to keep you in the field and help you find success.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.