** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Name||Height||Weight||Cloudburst Pant Size|
|Trail||6'2"||190 lbs||Large Tall|
- The Cloudburst pant is Sitka’s lightest weight, most packable rain pant
- This durable set of rain pants is built to withstand the severities of backcountry backpack hunting
- Packed with features including leg zips, removable suspenders, and an articulated fit for a full range of motion
- Weighs 1 lb 3.25 oz - size Large
- Waterproof 3-Layer GORE-TEX® with DWR finish, nylon woven interior, and micro-taped seams
- Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timberline
- Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain
- Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Cloudburst Pant is Sitka’s lightweight, dependable rain pants for serious backcountry hunters. At 1 lb 3.25 oz, they are the lightest rain pants in the Sitka lineup. Featuring a 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX laminate construction, this pant is built to withstand the severities of mountain hunting without weighing you down. An articulated fit offers a full range of motion and aqua guard leg zips extend to the hip making them easy to get on and off. In addition, removable suspenders and a low profile waist with gripper tape allow you to navigate mountainous terrain even in a heavy downpour. The Cloudburst pants are a go-to for active mountain hunters worldwide.
Men's Sizing Guide
Pant Sizing (Inches)
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
|Weight||1 lb 3.25 oz - Large|
|Material||Waterproof 3-Layer GORE-TEX® with Polyester woven face with DWR Finish|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Warrantied against manufacturer defects|
Don't know haven't used them yet. See cloud bust jacket review. Compared to my old mosswing rain paints the seam seals are much improved, that's where the mouth winds failed.