** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Ascent Shirt Size
- Excellent shirt for early season hunts
- Highly breathable and dries quickly
- When paired with a good base layer this shirt can handle a wide range of temps
- Quarter-zip designs allow for easy body temperature control while on the move
- Weighs 4.7 oz - size Large
- 20-Denier Stretch-Woven Nylon Ripstop, Quiet Knit Polyester Grid Jersey, Mesh Underarm Panels
- OPTIFADE™ concealment effectively breaks up your form for close encounters in the field
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Ascent Shirt was engineered to persevere through the hot & harsh conditions of early season hunts. Extremely breathable, quick-drying and UPF protected make this form-fitting base layer your best friend. Streamlined sleeves provide ample string clearance, mesh-backed & zippered chest pockets deliver extra ventilation to keep you cool on the move.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.