- Save time and filter water while glassing or setting up camp
- On the move? Fill your dirty bladder with water and filter it when you can, doubling your water carrying capacity
- Can be easily cleaned in the field
- Rated to filter 1,500 liters/400 gallons (depending on water conditions)
- Filters down to 0.2 microns (which is the most difficult particle size to capture)
- Weighs under 2 oz
Built specifically for the GravityWorks water filter system, but you can attach this filter between water bladders you already have. It works great for anyone looking for a lightweight, gravity-fed water purification system in the backcountry. Just hook it between your dirty and clean water bladder and hang it up while you do other things like glassing or getting camp set up. It also allows you to double the water you can carry and then filter it when it's convenient.
|Flow Rate||1.75 liters per minute|
|Eliminated||Bacteria, Protozoa, Sediment|
||1.8" x 5.8"