- Get up and down the mountain safe and faster this season with this awesome set of trekking poles
- The grips are made from 80% natural ground cork and 20% latex making them strong and comfortable
- 7075-series aluminum shafts are heat-treated for high tensile strength to stand up to the rigors of the trail without weighing you down
- Leki's Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) reduces the peak impact force by up to 40%
- The weight of the set is just 1 lb 1.5 oz
- Built with a comfortable ergonomic grip
Warranty - Lifetime on shaft breakages only
Leki Makalu Lite COR-TEC AS trekking poles combine durability, a broad range of adjustability, user-friendly locking mechanisms, and built-in shock absorption to provide reliable backcountry performance. Incorporating a positive angle that preserves a natural position for your wrists the dynamic lightweight Aergon Compact COR-TEC grips have an ovoid shape that can be palmed or held traditionally. The grips are made from 80% natural ground cork and 20% latex making them strong and comfortable. They also feature Leki's Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) that reduces stress on the joints, muscles and ligaments. This system reduces the peak impact force by up to 40%. Leki places the DSS Antishock system close to the point of impact by placing the system right above the tip of the pole. Carbide flex tips deflect up to 30 degrees without damaging the lower pole sections. This reduces the risk of pole breakage if poles get caught between rocks or tree roots on the trail. Leki's Trekking Basket 2.0’s are included and are interchangeable with other baskets (sold separately).