The Grayl UltraPress Purifier Cartridges provide the hunter with 300 cycles (40 gallons/150 liters) of purified drinking water for the backcountry or international travel.
Why we like this product
- Removes waterborne pathogens like viruses, bacteria, and protozoa
- Filters out particulates and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves the taste, smell, and clarity of the water for drinking
- Electro absorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Purifies and filters 16.9 ounces of water in 10 seconds
- Chemical and BPA-free
The Grayl UltraPress Purifier Cartridge is the perfect partner to the 16.9 UltraPress Purifier bottle. The UltraPress cartridges are designed to filter and purify up to 300 cycles, approximately 40 gallons/150 liters of drinkable water giving a single cartridge enough filtering power for an entire hunt. An unopened UltraPress Purifier Cartridge stored in the proper conditions has a 10-year shelf life, once open, the cartridge stills boasts a three-year shelf life after first use. When the press time reaches 25 to 30 seconds long, Grayl recommends replacing the cartridge before the next use for optimal performance. The cartridges use electroabsorption combined with ultra-powdered activated carbon to remove waterborne pathogens and particulates from the water for safe drinking. All UltraPress Purifier Cartridges are chemical and BPA-free.