** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
- Gore-tex 3-layer material with 2-way stretch keeps you dry while allowing the jacket to flex as you move
- Pit zips let you dump heat out of the jacket while hiking that next ridge
- Integrated adjustable hood lets you customize the fit without impairing your field of view
- Proven subalpine camo pattern provides excellent concealment while stalking your prey
- Zippered pockets strategically placed to allow access while wearing a pack belt
- Adjustable hem and cuffs keep the weather out
- Warranty - Manufacturer defects
When a storm is brewing above you in the backcountry, you don’t want to be second-guessing your rain gear. The Women’s Cloudburst Jacket is ultra-lightweight and packable rain gear, featuring 100% waterproof and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric. It’s built to protect you from the severities of mountain hunting without weighing you down, and its two-way stretch capability allows for a comfortable range of motion. Sitka has tested its breathability extensively in the Gore Comfort Lab, ensuring that even if you sweat at a maximum level, you’ll never get clammy inside this jacket.
|X-Small||32" - 33"||25.5" - 26.5"|
|Small||34" - 35"||27.5" - 28.5"|
|Medium||36" - 37"||29.5" - 30.5"|
|X-Large||42" - 44"||36" - 38"|
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
|Weight||1 lb 5.6 oz - (large)|
|Materials||Waterproof 3-Layer GORE-TEX® with Polyester woven face with DWR Finish and nylon woven interior|
|Pockets||YKK Zippered chest and hand pockets|