- Extreme weight-to-warmth ratio
- Larger shoulder box compared to most other bags on the market
- Pertex® outer shell provides great protection in damp conditions
- 15 Denier Pertex® Quantum Shell provides excellent water repellency while maintaining breathability
- 850+ Fill Power HyperDRY™ 90/10 Grey Goose Down repels water while maintaining insulation
- Complex Differential Cut Construction and an articulated footbox maintains warmth around your body regardless of sleeping position
- Storage and stuff sack included
- Fits Up to 6’ 5” Tall Individual
With a focus on warmth to weight ratio and pack-ability, the Chilkoot 0° bag utilizes industry-leading materials to achieve an overall weight and temperature rating that is best-in-class. A Pertex® Quantum shell adds water and wind resistance to protect the 850+ Fill power goose down HyperDRY™ insulation. This bag is designed with an articulated footbox and differential cut to provide warmth and maintain loft around the body regardless of sleeping position. An articulated hood boasts a uniquely designed insulated neck cuff with an elastic and magnetic closure to seal in heat. A weight-conscious 2/3 length reverse coil YKK zipper is paralleled by Dacron tape to reduce zipper snagging. When all put together, the Chilkoot 0° is a high-performance ultralight sleeping bag designed specifically for backpack hunters.
|Weight||2 lbs 10 oz|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Insulation Type||850+ fill HyperDRY™ 90/10 Grey Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||29.1 oz|
|Construction||Complex Differential Cut|
|Foot Box Girth||36"|
|Storage and Stuff Sack Included||Yes|
|Max User Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Material||15 Denier Pertex® Quantum Shell|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Manufacturer or material defects|
I am very happy with this sleeping bag. I used it in Idaho and Colorado and had no issues. It is lightweight and fits easy in a pack. Plenty of room in the toe box. Very Warm.
This bag is amazing!! Backpacked in 5 1/2 miles for opening of rifle and had some low teens for temperatures. Bag was super toasty and comfortable. The best thing is the weight. I reduced my pack weight by 2-3 lbs by getting this bag.
I’m a bigger guy in the shoulders and I have enough room to Mandy and side sleep. Super warm and light.
Extremely light packable. Bag has room to spare inside and was extremely comfortable and warm. Exceeded my expectations! Worth every penny.
High quality product from Stone Glacier. Very happy with my purchase. Will probably buy more products from them in the future. I would recommend this bag to anyone looking for a do-it-all backcountry bag.