** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Dew Point Jacket Size
- Sitka’s lightest rain jacket that’s perfect for taking into the backcountry
- Adjustable hem and cuffs to help keep you completely dry in inclement weather
- C-knit backer for increased comfort and durability
- Pit zips that allow you to effectively dump heat
- Weighs just 12.5 oz
- 100% waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex 3-layer laminate
- Micro-taped seams for weather protection with minimal bulk
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Sitka Dew Point jacket is Sitka’s lightest rain gear that is built for the backcountry. With 3-layer laminate Gore-Tex and micro taped seams, the Dewpoint Jacket is 100% waterproof while maintaining breathability. Featuring a C-knit backer this jacket is extremely durable and comfortable. The adjustable cuffs and hem help keep you completely dry in wet weather and the pit zips allow you to dump heat if you need to hike in inclement weather.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.