The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 is one of the best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents around.
Why we like this product
- New awning-style vestibules with double zippers offer multiple entry options
- New 3-D bin "mezzanine", oversized ceiling pocket, and media pockets throughout the tent for gear storage and organization
- Dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent provide maximum ventilation and airflow for less condensation
- TipLok Tent Buckle system for quick and easy setup and breakdown
- Compatible with Copper Spur HV UL3 Footprint and Copper Hotel HV UL3 Accessory Fly featuring TipLok Tent Buckles
One of Big Agnes' best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters, the Copper Spur HV UL Series just got better. It's redesigned with new features inside and out, using proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger, and equipped with hardware that makes set-up even easier. The high-volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure. Traditional, media and 3D bin pockets help to organize your gear without cramping your sleep space or capacity to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be customized to expand living space, great for both drizzle and sun protection. Upgrade the useable fly space with the addition of a Copper Hotel HV UL3 Accessory Fly
. Add durability and extend the life of your tent floor by adding the Copper Spur HV UL3 Footprint. The Copper Spur HV UL3 is your ultimate, ultralight, backcountry home away from home.