** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Heavyweight bottom Size
- Heavyweight long john for cold late season hunts
- Comfort stretch fleece for warmth, breathability, and moisture management
- Perfect addition for the late-season buck or bull hunt of a lifetime.
- Weighs 9.15 oz - size Large
- Heavyweight Comfort Stretch Fleece (93% Polyester/7% Elastane)
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes the odor caused by sweat
- Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
The Heavyweight Bottom is a foundational next-to-skin baselayer that keeps your legs warm during long periods of frigid inactivity while wicking moisture when on the move. With a comfort stretch fleece for warmth and channeled construction for added breathability and moisture management, the Heavyweight Bottom is perfect for cold weather days spent glassing in the backcountry. This is a must-have for late season mule deer and elk hunters.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||31 - 33"
||34 - 37"
||38 - 41"
||42 - 45"
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
PERFORMANCE FIT- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.