** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
||Core Lightweight Bottom Size
- An excellent option for early-season hunts through high-output late-season expeditions
- Synthetic materials dry extremely quick
- Great lightweight option to toss in the pack for any hunt of the season
- Weighs 4.6 oz - size Large
- Quick-Dry, Lightweight Comfort Stretch Knit (100% Polyester)
- Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timberline
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
With a gusseted no-bunch crotch and low-profile elastic waistband, the CORE Lightweight Bottom provides just enough warmth during temperature dips to keep you comfortable and hunting hard. Featuring permanent Polygiene® Odor Control technology to neutralize odor by stopping the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi. The CORE Lightweight Series is the next-to-skin layering foundation for SITKA Systems, actively moving moisture away from the skin while keeping the hunter dry and comfortable.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||28 - 30"
||31 - 33"
||34 - 37"
||38 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
How to Take Your Measurements
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.