** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Apex Hoody Size
|Sized up to layer
||True to size
||True to size
- The perfect layer to keep you concealed and early morning chills at bay
- Merino-nylon blend regulates body temperatures throughout a wide range of conditions while also being highly breathable and quick drying
- Kangaroo pocket to keep your essentials always close to hand
- GOHUNT office favorite
- Weighs 1 lb 4 oz - size Large
- 30-Gram 17.5 Micron Merino Wool Backer Blended with a Durable Nylon Face
- Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain
- Integrated mesh face mask, reinforced shoulders, elbows, arms, and removable elbow pads
Warranty - Warrantied against manufacturer defects
Silent, concealed, and deadly, the Apex Hoody is a bowhunter’s dream. A merino-nylon blend provides natural moisture and scent control as well as warmth, noise reduction, and uncompromised stretch for navigating technical terrain. Removable elbow pads take the strain out of long glassing sessions on unrelenting vantages. An integrated face mask delivers total concealment for the moment of truth while reinforcement in the shoulders, arms, and elbows stands up to years of the mountain’s abuse.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.