- Built to protect you during long hot weather hunts where you are spending hours in the sun
- Dark under brim limits eye strain during long glassing sessions
- The Sikta Sun Hunt is a GOHUNT favorite for early season mule deer, elk, and spot and stalk antelope hunts
- CORDURA nylon fabric is both durable and dries quickly
- Available in Optifade Subalpine for ultimate concealment for close encounters
- Nylon side mesh panels offer maximum breathability
Whether you’re pinned down in the open sun during an early-season stalk or parked behind your binoculars for hours, the Sitka Sun Hat is a perfect fit. The brim has a dark underside to limit eye strain in bright conditions and a soft contour that won’t interfere with your bowstring. The CORDURA® nylon fabric wears well and dries quickly from sweat and rain. Polygiene® Odor Control Technology neutralizes the odor caused by sweat so it will not stink over multiple days of hard hunting. The Sitka Sun Hat also breathes well due to nylon side mesh panels. For early season scouting and archery hunting, this is a great piece of gear and a GOHUNT favorite.
Ordered the L/XL and it's too small.
I would consider my head a very standard “medium” size. The two options when purchasing this hat are a S/M or L/XL. Naturally I went with the S/M but the hat is annoyingly tight. Wish there was a more orthodox S, M and L sizing when choosing.