- Telescopic stabilizer with a full range of adjustability to satisfy the needs of every archer
- Adjustability allows you to find the perfect position for your style of shooting for the most accurate shot
- Extends from 10" - 17" to be easily packed away and adjusted
- The stabilizer weighs 4.5 oz without weights
- Comes with three 1 oz weights
- Gives you the ability to adjust the stabilizer given the situation of your shot
The Crossover is a unique carbon bow stabilizer that gives hunters and target shooters the chance to have full adjustability when it comes to their stabilizer length. Within seconds, you can have anywhere between a 10" - 17" carbon bow stabilizer giving you the ability to make adjustments on the fly depending on the environment. The 1017 stabilizer is an extremely versatile stabilizer that is great for those who really live and breathe 3D archery.
|Weight||4.5 oz without weights|
works well still need time shooting to determine if im going to keep in on the bow
I was having issues holding steady at 50+ yards. The first day out with the 1017 I immediately noticed a difference in accuracy. I held steadier, for longer. At all distances, I'm noticing improved accuracy. I am impressed and glad I spent the money.
This stabilizer has been works great for me. The length adjustment is awesome and seems to work really well. My only complaint is the thread at the end of the stabilizer is just a small piece of all thread and isn’t actually apart of the stabilizer itself so it can actually come off when you take the stabilizer off. I had to get some blue loctite on there and thread it into the stabilizer in order for it all to be one piece.
This stabilizer exceeded my expectation! It has really helped slow my pin down and is giving me tighter groups. I really like being able to extend it out to 17 inches for those longer shots. It adjusts really easy and quick. The performance of this stabilizer is as advertised! Just bought another one for my wife’s bow.