The Axcel Landslyde Slider Picatinny Accustat II 3 Pin bow sight gives you the ability to mount the sight to the front of the bow in-line with the riser for better bow balance and additional space for accessories.
Why we like this product
- CNC machining makes for flawless performance and tough as nails durability
- Extended elevation adjustment now accommodates a wider variety of set-ups along with fully weatherproof metal sight tapes
- Quick-Adjust Knob turns smoothly along the rail for precision adjustments and features a press-to-move rapid adjustment
- Ability to adjust the sight in and out to match the peep sight to the scope housing or up and down the bow riser for enhanced elevation adjustments
- Includes 8 Metal Sight Tapes with 16 settings
- Extended micro-adjustable windage accommodates wider risers and more shooters without the use of shims
- Adjustable Dead Stop is Axcel's return-to-zero feature allowing archers to set the 20 yard or "home" position for the slider
Axcel Archery teamed up with Hoyt Archery for this new Picatinny In-Line Sight Mounting System. Th main reason for choosing a Picatinny In-Line sight mount is so you can mount your sight to the front of your bow for better bow balance at the same time freeing up space on the side of the bow for a quiver mount. The Picatinny mounting system has been proven for decades to create super strong and durable connection to the bow riser. The Axcel Landslyde Slider Sight is packed with features that make it the perfect hunting sight! The most notable feature is the Rapid Adjust Knob and Quick Release that slides the sight up and down along precision-made, whisper-quiet gear teeth. Push the Rapid Adjust Knob in to activate the Quick Release for rapid up and down movement or turn the Knob for precise fine-tuned yardage settings. Its designers strengthened and extended the amount of windage travel on the super-precise dovetail bar. Secure all settings on the Landslyde with an individual windage adjustment lock and an adjustable elevation lock. An adjustable dead stop allows you to quickly access 20 yards or any other yardage setting but works extremely well when used with the sight's Two Individually Adjustable Pointers. These pointers can be used for a quick reference when using a multi-pin scope or with a single pin when using the top of the level vial as a second aiming point. This is particularly useful when your target is on the move.