** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
||Kelvin Aerolite Jacket Size|
- Ultralight and extremely packable jacket that will add a much needed shot of warmth when the weather suddenly turns
- Gusseted stretch cuffs allow for smooth, easy layering and unrestricted shooting
- Fitted hood provides low-profile warmth and concealment; doesn’t obstruct peripheral vision
- DWR finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Warranty - manufacturer defects
In a sea of outdoor specialization, having versatile gear as well is a strength. This lightweight, compressible jacket maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk. Use it for everything from backcountry hunts and off-season scouting trips to everyday life; it slips comfortably under a shell whenever you need an extra shot of warmth. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the aesthetics and performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance. Warrantied against manufacturer defects.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
|Medium||39 - 41"||34"|
|Large||42 - 45"||35"|
|Large Tall||42 - 45"||37"|
|X-Large||46 - 49"||36"|
|X-Large Tall||46 - 49"||38"|
|XX-Large||50 - 53"||37"|
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
|Insulation||Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Warrantied against manufacturer defects|
This is the perfect weight for September mornings in Oregon. Fits great, keeps me warm and is light.
Very nice jacket. It’s lightweight and fits nicely. Extremely packable and warm. I like it so much I’m thinking of ordering a second one in solid a color.
Fit is spot on great coat
I used it this weekend for opening weekend archery in MT. Keeps me warm on morning hunts. Compresses tightly in pack for the rest of the day. Extremely light. Super comfortable and warm. Does not make a lot of noise. The fit is great. I would question the durability if I were to wear it while bush whacking through thick timber because it looks like it might tear easily but I could be wrong. Overall great product and I am very satisfied.