**Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
*Please review our GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profiles below before ordering
GOHUNT Staff Sizing Profile
|Apex Hoody Size
|Sized up to layer
||True to size
||True to size
- A super comfortable yet technical insulation piece for hunting or wearing around town
- High-loft Berber fleece backing provides core-heat insulation
- Built-in face mask and lower hand muff pocket offer added protection from the cold
- Weighs just 1 lb 9.8 oz (size large)
- High-gauge polyester knit face with stretch bonded to a high loft fleece backer
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face from wetting out
The Sitka Gradient Hoody is more comfortable than your favorite hoody and technical enough that it will be a key piece in your hunt system as well. This dynamic to static layering piece features high-loft Berber fleece for core-heat insulation. The face fabric is a high-gauge knit polyester with stretch which is both comfortable and quiet. The DWR finish sheds light precipitation and prevents the jacket from wetting out. Lower handmuff pocket and thumbhole cuffs offer warmth and smooth layering. An additional chest pocket offers easy storage for calls or other necessities. The Gradient rides the line of super technical and incredibly comfortable and will be an instant favorite.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 49"
||50 - 53"
How to Take Your Measurements
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.