** Standard Fit - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
- Specifically designed for the whitetail hunter in a tree, every pocket and feature will make you more effective in the field
- The quietest hunting jacket on the market allows your draw to be perfectly silent when that big buck walks in
- Low profile hand muff and hand warmer pockets keep your fingers warm until it’s go-time.
- Optimized construction keeps interference with your draw cycle to a minimum
- Harness port in the back allows you to stay safe and warm, keeping your harness mounted closer to your body
- Mapped burr-resistant textile on hem and seat helps prevent burr pickup in key areas
- Warranty - Manufacturer defects
The Fanatic Jacket is the total package for ultra-quiet warmth, utilizing the most advanced sound-suppressing fabric in the hunting world. Built with deadly quiet high-loft Berber fleece face, an ultra-quiet GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology barrier for 100% windproof warmth and PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra insulation for the coldest days in the stand. Body-mapped construction optimizes the draw cycle for bowstring clearance along with a reduction in bulk in the draw arm to minimize noise and keep your arrow flight true. The Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port eliminates the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers. Hands down, this is the quietest hunting jacket on the planet.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDE
|Medium||39 - 41"||34"|
|Large||42 - 45"||35"|
|X-Large||46 - 49"||36"|
|XX-Large||50 - 53"||37"|
|XXX-Large||54 - 57"||38"|
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
CHEST SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take the measurement under the armpits, and around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
STANDARD FIT - Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
|Weight||2 lb 14.2 oz (large)|
|Insulation||PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra|
Fits as advertised. Room for a base and mid layer under. Jacket seems very warm and is wind proof. Haven’t taken it out for it’s maiden voyage yet but can’t wait.