** Performance Fit - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
- Incredibly quiet while still remaining 100% waterproof
- Breathable 3-layer Gore-Tex construction keeps you from overheating or sweating while you ride out the storm
- Allows optimal range of motion while climbing into or out of your stand
- Elevated II camo pattern is perfectly designed for deer hunters in elevated positions
- Full side zips allow for easy on and off without removing your boots
- Built-in nylon belt system allows for a perfect fit, regardless of how many layers you’re dealing with
- Warranty - Manufacturer defects
Typical rain gear is notoriously noisy, which is a nonstarter in close range encounters with the buck you’ve been patterning all year. The Downpour Pant solves this problem with a 100% waterproof and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric featuring a soft, brushed face that keeps you deadly silent in the tree stand. An articulated women-specific fit is designed for optimal range of motion when climbing a tree.
|Medium||31 - 33"||31"||33"|
|Large||34 - 37"||32"||34"|
|X-Large||38 - 41"||32"||34"|
|XX-Large||42 - 45"||32"||34"|
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.
PERFORMANCE FIT - Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
|Weight||1 lb 4.6 oz (Large)|
|Material||3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with brushed polyester knit face and backer and durable water repellent finish|
Sit in a 5 hour downpour and stayed powder dry