- The perfect balance between maximum performance and manageable size
- 50mm objective lens offers incredible low light performance while keeping overall size under control
- Locking windage turret keeps your zero dialed in no matter how hard the hunt
- Illuminated ZMOAi-20 reticle offers all the features you could need for hunting or a long range competition
- Well-balanced zoom range makes this compact riflescope the perfect all-around option for short, mid-range, and long-distance shots
- Higher definition glass produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission, great low-light performance, and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range
- Proprietary LotuTec coating keeps lenses clear in all weather conditions
Thanks to its well-balanced zoom range, this riflescope is likely the perfect all-around scope option for short, mid-range and long-distance shots in low-light environments. It strikes the happy medium between maximum performance and manageable size. At the 24x setting, you can easily evaluate each detail on the animal before pulling the trigger. The 50mm objective size offers greater low-light performance at all magnification ranges, while allowing the rifle and riflescope package to retain a manageable profile. To support long-range hunting and shooting, the scope has 80 MOA of elevation travel, a side parallax adjustment and an external elevation turret with Ballistic Stop. The illuminated ZBi reticle was primarily developed for hunting in open terrain and over long distances. The tree-shaped crosshairs are intuitively designed and offer an extremely precise aiming point. The tick marks and dots have a distance of one minute of angle (1 MOA) at the respective reference magnification and always provide a suitable holdover point, even in windy conditions. The ZEISS Hunting app can be used to quickly and precisely determine both bullet drop and wind drift for practically any ammunition, and also displays the distance values in a visual depiction of the reticle. Only the center area of the reticle is illuminated, for precise aiming even in poor lighting conditions.