- With a diamond plate and ceramic rod, you can sharpen any blade no matter how far from the trailhead you are, including flat and serrated blades
- Weighs only 1.5 oz making it perfect for the ounce counting backcountry hunter
- A ton of sharpening ability in an ultralight package
- Ceramic hone finishes your edge to razor sharpness
- Sharpen and even repair lightly damaged blades
- The Pocket Knife Sharpener requires no assembly, setup, or maintenance between sharpenings
The Work Sharp Pocket Knife Sharpener was designed to be lighter and smaller than the Guided Field Sharpener without sacrificing effectiveness or ease of use. With a 20° angle guide on the 320 grit diamond plate and 25° angle guide on the fine ceramic rod, you can sharpen anything you need anytime, anywhere.
All elements are self-contained and require no setup or assembly in the field.
|Sharpening Angle||20 and 25 Degrees|
|Included Abrasives||Ceramic, Fine Diamond|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|