- Feel great by getting all your body’s systems functioning better
- Reduces inflammation in the body helping to keep those aches and pains at bay
- Helps protect from numerous physical and neurological issues
- Improves digestion and fights free radical damage in the body
- Helps remove various toxins from the liver and blood
- Helps prevent and treat various digestive issues
Alpha Lipoic Acid- (ALA) is a mitochondrial fatty acid that is involved in energy metabolism. In supplement form, it has shown benefits against forms of oxidation and inflammation. These effects carry on to protect one from heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline with age. Spirulina is a blue-green algae that has been shown to help in weight loss and reduce inflammation in the body. Wheatgrass- A “superfood” that contains over 70 minerals and vitamins, hundreds of live enzymes, essential amino acids, and antioxidants that improve digestion and fight free radical damage has the ability to help aid the body by removing various deposits of drugs, heavy metals, and toxins from the liver and blood. Lactobacillus Acidophilus- A healthy intestinal bacteria used to improve digestion, restore good bacteria in the gut, and help treat certain bowel diseases has been used to prevent diarrhea, treat indigestion and other digestive issues.