The Victory Archery VAP SS Elite Arrow Shaft from Victory offers high FOC/momentum, less wind drift, unsurpassed penetration, and faster recovery in a carbon fiber/stainless steel micro-diameter hunting shaft.
Why we like this product
- Match grade arrow straightness of ± .001" and weight matched to within ± 0.5 grains
- Stainless Steel layers are infused into a 90-degree carbon fiber weave
- MAXXKE Technology is an advanced 3k carbon weave for less torque, faster recovery during flight, and uniform spine consistency
- Ice Nano Ceramic coating improves arrow penetration and makes it easier to remove from targets
- Micro Diameter arrow shafts allow for maximum speed, penetration, and less wind drift
- Every arrow is digitally spine-aligned to increase accuracy and consistency
Victory Archery is thrilled to release what they are calling the pinnacle of hunting arrow technology, the VAP SS Series of arrow shafts. The VAP SS Elite offers bone-crushing power in a micro-diameter shaft featuring stainless steel layers infused into a 90-degree carbon fiber weave. The micro-diameter high modulus carbon fiber construction maximizes speed and penetration of the shaft with less wind drift than standard diameter shafts. The VAP SS is lighter and faster than its predecessor, the Xtorsion, and now offers higher FOC with the same sledgehammer momentum. This shaft is strong and durable enough to punch through shoulder after shoulder and remain straight shot after shot. MAXXKE technology is an advanced 3k carbon fiber weave to reduce torque, faster recovery of arrow flight, and tighter uniformed spine consistency. For extreme accuracy and consistency from arrow to arrow, each arrow is digitally spine aligned and each dozen is weight-matched to within ± 0.5 grains. An Ice Nano Ceramic coating is applied to the arrow shaft to improve penetration while in the field and can be pulled easily out of a target on the range.