- Fixed blade broadhead that delivers the reliability of a fixed head but the devastation of a mechanical head
- One-piece design constructed from a solid piece of steel that is also heat-treated to offer bone-crushing durability
- 1-inch broadhead low ferrule designed for extreme accuracy at any distance with maximum penetration on all game
- 4 blade fixed design with a 45-degree angle cutting edge
- Low profile design makes the broadhead more aerodynamic and accurate
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed to experience better flight, more penetration, and quicker recoveries
Like all Tooth of the Arrow Broadheads, the 1-inch series is fully machined and made in the USA. 4-blade fixed broadhead design includes a shorter ferrule for unsurpassed flight, heat-treated for ultimate durability, and razor-sharp 45-degree blades for unsurpassed wound channels. The 1-inch broadhead is specifically designed for incredible accuracy at any distance. Perfect for maximum penetration on large game animals like elk or moose. Tooth of the Arrow has designed every aspect of the broadheads for a specific purpose. The result is a true fixed blade broadhead that provides you with the ultimate confidence in the field when it matters the most.