***The Therm-A-Rest Lite Seat is only offered in the orange color at this time. The second picture is to show how well this item packs down.***
The Therm-A-Rest Lite Seat takes the foam glassing pad to the next level with the ability to adjust the firmness of the seat by adding or removing air just like an insulated sleeping pad but for your backside.
Why we like this product
- A must-have accessory for those spending hours behind the glass
- Can be used in camp as a doormat for taking off your boots before getting into your shelter
- Lightweight and packable, the Lite Seat can be deflated and rolled tight to fit inside a cargo pocket or in the lid of your pack
- Offers plenty of warmth and comfort with the 1.5" thick foam pad
- 50D polyester fabric covering a die-cut urethane foam pad
Like a miniature sleeping pad, the Therm-A-Rest Lite Seat is an ideal companion for those that spend the majority of their time glassing. The Lite Seat offers plenty of warmth and comfort, the self-inflating pad can be adjusted for firmness and helps provide a barrier between you and the freezing cold ground. The warmer and more comfortable you can be behind the glass the more efficient you will be in finding game. The Lite Seat can be left inflated and attached to the outside of your pack or you can deflate, roll up, and secure it with the integrated bungee cord inside your pack or in a pocket. The Lite Seat can also be used back at camp as a doormat so you can remove your boots and step onto the Lite Seat before getting into their tent for the night.