* Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide its users with the highest performance possible in the field. Please use the sizing tab to help guide you to the correctly sized garment.
- 4.2 oz of 850+ fill goose down and a total weight of only 1 lb makes adding these pants an easy choice for cold weather hunts
- Full-length side-zip can be completely opened up at the waist hem and cuff, allowing for easy on/off and venting
- Add the Grumman Goose Down Jacket for the ultimate in warmth and comfort no matter the elements
- Pertex Quantum face fabric is quiet, windproof, and highly packable
- Slim waistline for comfortable layering under a pack waistbelt
- Patterned shell textiles for added durability in high wear areas
A pair of insulated down pants is likely the one piece of gear that you need but probably don't have. The Grumman Goose Down Pant is the perfect addition to your pack for the high country and late-season hunts. Weighing in at 16 oz and filled with 4.2 oz of 850+ fill goose down, the warmth to weight ratio is outstanding. In addition, full-length YKK zippers, a slim waistline for comfortable layering under your pack's waist belt, and an included stuff sac make the Grumman Goose Down Pant an easy choice. Perfect for long glassing sessions, hanging around in camp, or boosting the temperature rating of your sleeping bag.
Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.