* Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide its users with the highest performance possible in the field. Please use the sizing chart to help guide you to the correctly sized garment.
- Weighing just 11.8 oz, you never have to think twice about adding this jacket to your pack
- Add the Grumman Goose Down Pant for the ultimate in warmth and comfort no matter the elements
- Add this to your pack for those mid to late season hunts where temperatures can drop, allowing you to stay longer
- 5.3 oz of 850+ fill power goose down is the perfect amount for backcountry hunting
- Streamlined internal cuffs and elastic waist hem, keep that precious heat in and the cold wind out
- Pertex Y Fuse Fabric provides a tightly woven shell which prevents down loss and prolongs the lifespan for your jacket
In terms of what a backcountry hunter is looking for in an insulation piece, the Grumman Goose Down Jacket is unmatched. The combination of the light and buttery soft Pertex® Quantum shell, HyperDRY 850+ DWR treated down, and a technical fit and design make this the most advanced down jacket in the hunting industry. The articulated hood, streamlined internal cuff, and elastic waist hem further enhance the comfort and warmth.
A puffy insulation layer is a key piece to every backpacker hunter's kit and the Grumman Jacket checks all the right boxes; extremely warm, ultralight weight, packable, with fantastic fit and function.
|Weight||11.8 oz (large)|
|Pockets||2 zippered hand|
|Material||15 Denier Pertex Quantam Shell|
Water Repellent finish
Water Resistant down
||850+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||5.3 oz|
|Size in included stuff sack||8" x 4" x 3.5"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship|