* Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide its users with the highest performance possible in the field. Please use the sizing guide to help guide you to the correctly sized garment.
- The Chinook Merino Crew is the perfect layering piece for cooler temperatures, match it with the Chinook Merino Bottom for a great base layer system
- Designed with a longer tail and seamless shoulders make this piece great for backpacking
- Super comfy and versatile making this crew perfect for hunting and to be used as an everyday layering piece
- Made with Merino6 which is the perfect combination of 89% merino wool and 11% nylon making this crew super soft and helps regulate body temperature
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying
- Odor resistant
The Chinook Merino Crew LS base layer is the foundation for a great layering system. This piece is designed to incorporate the soft feel and moisture-wicking capabilities of nylon while retaining the insulating and odor-resistant benefits of merino wool on extended backpacking trips. Constructed with a longer tail and seamless shoulders this piece is specifically designed for use on extended backpacking trips but equally at home as an everyday layering piece.
|Small||35 - 38"||33"|
|Medium||38.5 - 41"||34"|
|Large||41.5 - 44"||35"|
|X-Large||44.5 - 47"||36"|
|XX-Large||47.5 - 50"||37"|
|Weight||8.3 oz (large)|
|Material||89/11 Merino/Nylon blend|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship|
Super comfy, true to size, perfect high % merino blend, love the new Tarmac color
I own at least ten base layers and this is hands down my new favorite. The 11% nylon provides the perfect amount of stretch yet the merino keeps it from getting funky after days of wearing. I wore it on a backcountry mule deer hunt, climbing 2000 ft a couple of days. It kept it's shape and didn't have any funk. Buy one. You won't regret it
Stone Glacier Chinook Merino Crew LS
The material and its construction are great, the fit of every product ive tried from SG has been off so far. I know what size i wear in other brands but i seem to be in between sizes for stone glacier. The large tops like this one fit in length but are way too loose for me, after washing and drying on high for a long time it fits me better now. Another huge bummer is that all these big hunting companies that tout how American their companies are make and/or source just about everything outside of america. Not very American if you ask me. And dont say it cant be done cause forloh seems to have figured it out. I will be trying forloh clothing next since they're fully American made.
Super comfortable quality base layer.