- Simple, two-button design makes it easy to use in the field
- Will range an animal at 1400 yards
- Onboard environment sensors give you the information to help you make the most accurate shot possible
- Angle compensates to ensure you have an accurate range when hunting out west
Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 4 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder. Both Classic and Low Energy are supported for iOS and Android smartphones
- Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, & Coriolis Effect are all calculated in the system (Embedded sensors adjust for this in real-time)
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Elite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 and AB Custom Drag curves. Users can choose CDM or G1/G7 when profile building.
Warranty - 5 Year Manufacturer
The KILO2400ABS is the world’s most advanced rangefinder that ranges up to 2 miles featuring an embedded Applied Ballistics calculator, onboard environmental sensors, and Bluetooth for synchronizing custom profiles with a free, downloadable ballistic app for your iOS or Android smartphone. Includes a tripod adapter, smartphone jack WindMETER, ballistic nylon Molle kit bag, and nylon carry pouch, lanyard, 3 spare batteries, and SIG SAUER Tactical pen/stylus to get you up and running for long-range precision target shooting and hunting.