- Customize the fit of any boot perfectly to your foot, enhancing comfort, protection, and performance
- Choose from six different options for the ultimate fit, protecting against and preventing injuries
- goHUNT Staff favorite to ensure feet aren't the weak link
- Helps maximize the comfort and performance of any high-end boot
- Simple and easy process to get custom made insoles
- Made in the USA
Sheep Feet Full-Length Orthotics are 100% custom fit to your feet. They are fully fitted with a camo Dura cover that adds durability and comfort. They can be upgraded with Xtreme Curl Cushion and a Heel Stabilizer to maximize comfort and performance. Sheep Feet custom insoles relieve pain, along with preventing or correcting injuries. As western hunters, we all know the importance of wearing a good boot but often overlook insoles. Sheep Feet custom insoles will take your boots and therefore your hunts, to the next level!
Once you get your impression kit, please watch the short video, on the video tab to ensure you get the highest quality impression the first time. Follow the rest of the directions included in the impression kit provided to you by Sheep Feet. After that, tape up your impression kit, please don't forget to include the goHUNT invoice that will be included in your shipment, and mail it all to Sheep Feet with the included prepaid label. Please only ship the impression kit to Sheep Feet, no need to ship it in a bigger box. It will take roughly 10 business days to get your custom insoles back and as always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email boots@goHUNT.com.